PART XI: FURTHER ARGUMENTS
81. Requests for further arguments before the Judge or Registrar
(1) All requests for further arguments shall be made by way of a “Request for Further Arguments” and filed through the Electronic Filing Service.
(2) The party filing the Request must, either in the Request or a document attached thereto:
(a) state the party making the request;
(b) identify the Judge or Registrar who heard the matter in question;
(c) specify when the order concerned was made;
(d) state the provision of law under which the request is made;
(e) set out the proposed further arguments briefly, together with any supporting authorities; and
(f) include a copy of each of the authorities cited.
(3) A copy of the Request must be furnished to all parties concerned.
(4) All Requests must be addressed to the Registrar.